Energy Transfer Partners aims to acquire remainder of Houston MLP’s units

Dallas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE: ETP) launched a tender offer May 18 to buy the rest of PennTex Midstream Partners LP’s (Nasdaq: PTXP) common units for $20 each.

The tender offer expires June 19, and the transaction’s value is estimated at $280.25 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

ETP already owns about 32.4 percent of PennTex’s outstanding common units. ETP only needs another 47.6 percent to reach a total of 80 percent and exercise…

Energy Transfer Partners aims to acquire remainder of Houston MLP’s units syndicated post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s